ANNYTUDE DAINTY LASHES


As a makeup artist I always understood the huge impact false lashes have on your look but I couldn't make myself fall in love with any brand. The struggle of applying them and the weight they had on my eyes wasn't a good deal for me. A few weeks ago I finally got myself to order the ANNYTUDE lashes, created by Makeup by An - a famous instagram MUA. Since I followed her for a long time I wanted to give them a go. Before these I've tried the Huda lashes, House of lashes, Ardell, Aura and many more brands so I have a bunch of different ones for comparison.

A bit of general info before I get into the review. The lashes can be ordered on annytude.com and they ship worldwide. There are 2 types of lashes available: 3D Faux Mink Lashes and Human Hair lashes. The style I'll be reviewing are the 3D Silk Lashes Dainty and they're 17,95€ and the shipping was 1,20 to Serbia. They came in in about a week. 


The lashes at first glance look huge in the packaging and if you're not into those instagram lashes they might be too much for you. I have quite big eyes but I had to cut them shorter so that they would look better on my eye. The band is wide enough for easy application but it's invisible once it's applied. The lash material feels almost like real lashes, soft and silky! I wore them on my engagement party and I didn't feel any extra weight on my lids through the whole night which is of great importance to me. The state of the lashes on the picture is after 7 wears and they look like I never wore them so with good care, I'm sure I'll be able to use them around 20 times. Even tho they are on the more expensive side, you can almost always find a discount code on their instagram!

/
Kao profesionalni šminker svesna sam ogromnog uticaja koje veštačke trepavice imaju na celokupan izgled ali do sada nisam ostala oduševljena niti jednim brendom. Teškoća nameštanja i težina koju osećam na oku mi nikada nije bila draga. Pre par nedelja sam naručila ANNYTUDE trepavice, vlasnica brenda je famozna Makeup by An. Pratim je već jako dugo i želela sam da isprobam njen proizvod i tim podržim njen rad i trud. Pored ovih sam probala Huda lashes, House of lashes, Ardell, Aura i mnoge druge brendove.


Trepavice možete naručiti na sajtu annytude.com i šalju i u Srbiju po ceni od oko 150 dinara za najmanji paket. U ponudi imaju dve vrste trepavica: 3D faux Mink trepavice i treavice od ljudske kose. Ove koje sam ja odabrala su 3D Silk Lashes u stilu Dainty. i njihova cena je oko 2300 dinara i stigle su za otprilike nedelju dana.



Na prvi pogled izgledaju ogromno, tako da ukoliko ne volite one velike instagram trepke možda ove i nisu za vas. Iako imam jako velike oči, morala sam ih skratiti sa strane kako bi bolje prilegle kapku. Traka je dovoljno široka da bez muke zalepite trepavice ali je nevidljiva na oku. Materijal je na dodir približan prirodnim trepavicama, mekan je i svilenkast. Nosila sam ih na proslavi veridbe i nisam osećala nikakav dodatni teret na oku što mi je jako bitno. Stanje na slikama je posle 7 nošenja i sigurna sam da se uz dobru negu mogu nositi i 20 puta. Definitivno nisu na jeftinoj strani ali na njihovom instagramu uvek možete naći kod za popuste.





from By Ilona http://ift.tt/2dVmNuu

0 commentaires: