Romwe Summer Outfit



I wasn't sure about posting this but since it's a collab I had to do it because that was the deal. Honestly, it's hard for me to wear sleeveless clothing because I'm very self conscious when it comes to my arms. I'm in the process of losing weight and til now I've lost 10 kg so this is a way of celebrating and a step towards loving every part of my body. I'll kindly ask you to bare with me because my boyfriend isn't the best photographer and I'm definitely not the best model but this is my first outfit post and i'd really appreciate if you tell me how did you like it!

Nisam bila sigurna da li da objavim ovo no takav je bio dogovor i želim da ga ispoštujem. Iskreno, jako mi je teško da nosim odeću bez rukava jer imam nula samopouzdanja kada se radi o rukama. U procesu sam mršavljenja i do sada sam izgubila 10 kg i ovo je neki način da proslavim i korak ka tome da zavolim svaki deo svog tela. Zamoliću vas da budete blagi jer moj dečko i nije najbolji fotograf na svetu, niti sam ja dovoljno dobar model ovo jemoj prvi outfit post pa bi mi značilo da napišete kako vam se svideo.




The dress is amazing but I personally think that it doesn't suit curvy women. It'd look much better without a bra which is impossible in my case. It has slits on both sides and I'll have to do something about them since the skirt goes crazy on the wind. It's not stretchy at all because it's made out of polyester. Mine is in size L and it's one size bigger than I'd like it to be. All in all it's a great summer dress and I'm sure that I'll wear it a lot when I customize the size. You can order it on sale now for $23.99 HERE.

Haljina je sjajna ali mislim da ne pristaje ženama sa oblinama. Izgledala bi daleko bolje bez brushaltera što je u mom slučaju neizvodljivo. Ima proreze s obe starne celom dužinom i moraću da uradim nešto povodom njih jer donji deo haljine poludi na vetru. Nema elastina jer je napravljena isključivo od polyestera. Moja je u veličini L što je za jedan broj veće nego što je trebalo da uzmem. Generalno je super komad odeće za leto i verujem da ću je iznositi kad uradim sitne prepravke. Možete je kupiti na popustu za 23.99 dolara OVDE.





Dress ROMWE
Sandals Marc
Clutch Random store
Rings H&M
Earrings Handmade 





from Makeup by Ilona http://ift.tt/1I5at2Q

0 commentaires: